Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Updates for 02/27/07

11:58 p.m.
Both momma and I got to bottle feed Gavin today. I took the night shift and fed him at 10 ... they only allow him to have about 50ml, so he scarfed that down and was pouting for more. They've removed most of the tubes from his nose except one, but I think everything else is still there. Fluid continues to decrease in flow from the chest tubes and hopefully soon we can get those off. He fell asleep after the feed so I couldn't take any pictures of him w/o his covers.

About the pictures.
- In the pictures of Gavin, you notice only one tube left in his nose (as compared to yesterdays)
- In the picture of the monitor, you see a blue "100"? ... that's his pulse-ox (it used to be in the high 70s). You can definitely tell he's alot pinker now (instead of bluish).
- The book there of "Frenchy the Frog" was left there by Tye Pennington of "Extreme Home Makeover". Evidently he came by the hospital and brought gifts for the patients.


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home