Updates for 03/01/07
10:33 p.m
Gavin got moved to CV East, which means we need to stay with him in his room 24/7 during the final days of his recovery (that's a good thing). He has the IV line in his left arm, but that's about it. He's not even hooked up to a pulse-ox machine anymore!! Woo Hoo! (I certainly won't feel sad about returning the one we have at home).
He's been real fussy today ... hard to tell if its pain, hunger, of if he's tired. He's eating sporadically again (back to his normal self in a way) but after what he's been through, that can't be too surprising.
Ironically, we're back in the same room we originally had with his first surgery ... go figure.
Gavin got moved to CV East, which means we need to stay with him in his room 24/7 during the final days of his recovery (that's a good thing). He has the IV line in his left arm, but that's about it. He's not even hooked up to a pulse-ox machine anymore!! Woo Hoo! (I certainly won't feel sad about returning the one we have at home).
He's been real fussy today ... hard to tell if its pain, hunger, of if he's tired. He's eating sporadically again (back to his normal self in a way) but after what he's been through, that can't be too surprising.
Ironically, we're back in the same room we originally had with his first surgery ... go figure.

1 Comments:
I had trouble logging in but I've been following the How's Gavin Blogger. So happy that he's making progress. He's a tough little guy and I don't think I could take all what he's gone through. Praying for his continuing recovery. Maybe your home already!
Post a Comment
<< Home